Candidates-Please enter your contact, experience and job search information into our master database by visiting our Job Search page.
Select a position of interest or closest to your experience and enter it via that link.
Why Use A Recruiting Firm?
- For various reasons, a large percentage of the top jobs are not advertised in the newspaper. Many corporations rely on professional recruitment firms in their job searches.
What Does Sales Executives Have To Offer?
- All candidates can expect personal service from Sales Executives. We take the time to conduct personal interviews before submitting selected resumes to client companies. We take the time to get to know your individual wants and goals to assist us in making the right placement with the right company.
- If needed, we can recommend a resume writing service to help you create a more impactful resume…
OR you can refer to our resume-writing tips on our website and write your own.
- All contact with you, the candidates, and your references will be done in complete confidence.
- Before submitting resumes for positions, you will be notified and the position discussed and agreed upon before the client receives it.
- Prior to interviewing with the client, you will be provided an in-depth job description and background information on the client company. We want you to feel prepared for the interview.
- Strategic partnering alliances have been established to assist you with any major career changes you may be considering. Additional advanced skills training is also available through these alliances.
- Our clients represent dozens of industries and are based throughout the country
- We work with over 1,200 recruiters nationwide and 300 recruitment firms so we have opportunities throughout the US in all industries.
- Our job openings range from account manager jobs all the way to management jobs. The majority of our focus are on mid-level sales positions or manager positions. We even have marketing careers opportunities come available from time to time.
- We don’t want to just place you in your next job – we want to help advance to the next level in your career!
- Employer paid fees.