A career sales professional, Cindy Hazen enjoys over 35 years of involvement in the sales field.
Starting at 8 years old selling Girl Scout cookies and graduating to working as a sales representative in commercial furnishings products to professional services, she has truly worked in all aspects of the selling world. After working in several field sales jobs in her career, she understands what it takes to be successful in the sales world.
After graduating Cum Laude with a Mass Communications BA, Cindy worked as a career “road warrior” sales representative for three different companies in 20 years. Her 15 years with Hunt Manufacturing combined with her various other selling roles in her career provided a deep understanding of the sales process from several different perspectives. Two years of selling commercial furnishings products to architects, designers and commercial dealers expanded the selling skill set to include long sales cycles and relationship selling at its height.
In 1999, Sales Executives was launched by Cindy and her partner to address a deep void in the Middle Tennessee market- no recruitment firms specializing only in the career of sales. Sales Executives experienced a warm welcome from local corporate clients that quickly expanded the firm into a national recruiting firm. Located in Brentwood, TN, with one year of the company’s conception, the searches became national with successful placements from Los Angeles to Boston, Massachusetts.
Today, Sales Executives offers recruiting services throughout the US in many different industries. The specialty is sales and management and the goal is matching the right sales professional to the right job with the right company.
Cindy continues to be involved in the sales world through her
- Tennessee Recruiters Association– Charter and founding member
- National Association of Personnel Services– member of national association
- LMT- Leadership Middle Tennessee graduate
- WIN-Women In Numbers- current Board Member
- “NASP” Nashville Association of Sales Professionals- charter member, Past President and current Board Member
- Sales and Marketing Executives International – past Board member and committee member
- Nashville Recruiter Roundtable – founder of private Recruiters Roundtable for continued learning
- CC-Competent Communicator – charter member and member of the Metro Leaders Toastmasters chapter
- Nashville Chamber FastTrac – graduate and past committee ChairWoman of the FastTrac Business planning
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce Small Business Advisory Committee– member
- Dale Carnegie Training– Graduated from the “Effective Communications & Human Relations” course
- Association Speaker – keynote speaker on Selling and Recruiting Topics
Selling is an honorable profession and Cindy’s goal is to continue to educate, motivate and support the professionals that work in such an exciting field.