Are you in medical sales and are seeking a more lucrative position with an industry leader? Are you seeking an industry leader with a clear value proposition to medical professionals? If so, this opportunity would be for you. If so, we encourage you to read further and learn how this opportunity fits the bill for that.
Our client is a long-established medical services company with 31 solid years of servicing their clients. Offering healthcare testing services in targeted markets, they enjoy being a market leader with a clear competitive advantage.
Why consider this position? Here’s why.
- 32 years and long established
- BETTER turnaround times than most competitors
- Six-figure first year opportunity including high base and uncapped commissions
- A true commitment to excellence by corporate leaders and entire team
- 4 weeks accrued PTO first year
- Work out of HOME office
The Sales Engineer will be the primary point of contact for all customers in the territory and will help design the territory strategy. As a Sales Engineer, you will interface and collaborate primarily with Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers at automotive, heavy off-road vehicle, and aerospace assembly plants. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all sales, projects, and services are delivered on schedule with an eye toward exceeding customer expectations. The Sales Engineer will function as the customer advocate during interactions with their regional team, inside sales, and our channel partners. All Sales Engineers are expected to be value-add sales professionals.
Our Sales Engineers are provided comprehensive product and strategy training giving them a framework to develop creative solutions for customers. Sales Engineers are also trained and supported on all internal systems (CRM, Target Sheets, etc).
As a professional representing our brand, we insist on exceptional standards, a sense of urgency, and a commitment to add value for our customers. You’ll need an exceptional work ethic, an inherent mechanical aptitude, and the ability to build and strengthen relationships with our customers.
Successful applicants must be able to:
- Define, develop, and execute a Performance Optimization Plan for the Territory based on company targets and goals
- Embrace company core values, reporting structure, and communication requirements
- Identify future product and customer needs
- Support end-users with technical expertise and best-practice use of our products
- Achieve and exceeds sales targets
- Identify new accounts and opportunities throughout the territory
If this has your attention, then here is what we need in a successful candidate:
- 2+ years of heathcare, medical device or pain management SALES OR
- 2+years of successful selling of SERVICES not a tangible product
- Examples of great service companies are ADP, Paychex, Enterprise RentACar, Cintas,
- Bachelors Degree preferred. 5+ years successful sales experience if no degree.
- Ability to travel within designated territory
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and CRM
Compensation includes base salary of $70K with OTE $100- 110K first year. 2nd year and beyond, compensation ranges from $120,000-180,000.
Full medical benefit plan, car allowance, expenses, PTO and more.
This is a GREAT company to work for with low turnover.