We are seeking a Client Relations Associate to join our client's team! Perfect for the person who prefers a smaller, boutique insurance firm, where YOU matter, and you will work with the nicest boss ever. Your administrative, technical, and customer skills along with self-drive and organization are key. This is your chance to become licensed as a
P & C insurance professional (property and casualty) as you support valued clients and Company operations and growth. Rewards for your results-oriented efforts are a market-driven salary and commission (once licensed). This valued opportunity is for the learner and achiever.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints with patience and demeanor
- Provide information about insurance quotes and be attentive to customers
- Advise and assist personal lines service, billing issues, and claims process
- Prioritize workflow, process consistent amounts of information, meet deadlines
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; learn QQ Catalyst (agency management)
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving insurance products and services
- Have fun and celebrate!
- Ideally have a P & C license, if not you will take the tests required to become licensed (The Company pays for this process and it will take 1-2 months, to begin shortly after hire).
- Previous experience in customer service and administration (3+ years minimum) with a desire to learn and advance in the insurance industry
- Desire to build rapport with clients and support the Company's team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Exhibit a positive and professional demeanor
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have achieved a college degree or equivalent experience
$ 45 – 55K + commission- Benefits on own