Are you an experienced inside salesperson? Are you seeking a new opportunity with a solid company that provides opportunity for upward mobility? If so, this position could be right for you.
Our client has been successful for over 50 years providing industrial supplies to their customers. With their established niche in the rigging vertical market, they provide custom products, stocked products and consultation nationwide.
You would be initially an inside salesperson prospecting both warm leads from past inactive customers and also new prospects. You’ll also inherit a list of established customers. After learning the business and the technical aspects of it, you would have the opportunity to move into an outside sales role if desired.
If you possess the following, then you would be a good candidate for this role:
- Inside Sales Experience- counter sales, phone sales, etc.
- Ability to see over the phone
- A fearless approach to prospecting
- A mechanical acumen- many of the part are highly technical
- A positive attitude and approach to sales/work
- Potential interest in moving up to an outside role in time
Compensation will be range from $40,000- 50,000 DOE. It all depends on the background and experience.
If you have these required skills, please forward your resume to cindy <at symbol>sales-executives.com.