Are you an experienced inside salesperson? Are you seeking a new opportunity with a solid company that provides opportunity for upward mobility? If so, this position could be right for you.
Our client has been successful for over 50 years providing industrial supplies to their customers. With their established niche in the rigging vertical market, they provide custom products, stocked products and consultation nationwide. Founded in 1970, their core business philosophy has never changed. “Provide each and every customer with the safest, highest quality, and most cost-efficient rigging products possible for each customer’s specific application”. We have made it our responsibility to provide common sense and practical solutions that best serve our customer’s interest. Over the past decades, we have developed a “Hands-On” approach to determine each customer’s needs, any potential problems, and the safest possible solution to each situation.
You will work with customers and vendors on structuring complex quotes and seeing through the completion and execution of the resulting contracts. Work requires the Client/Customer Manager to understand the technical aspects of the product as well as complying with the parameters of, safety and timeline of the customer contract.
If you possess the following, then you would be a good candidate for this role:
- Inside Sales Experience- counter sales, phone sales, etc.-(REQUIRED)
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Team player, effective communicator within the office.
- Experience with database software strongly preferred (Microsoft Office products).
- Knowledge of CounterPoint or CounterPoint SQL preferred.
- Solid reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Some college experience preferred, but not essential.
Compensation will be a range from $65,000 - $70,000 DOE. Contingent on industry background and experience.