Are you a current Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer looking for more freedom and an opportunity to impact the business?
Are you a driven Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer that wants to control your schedule & determine your financial freedom?
Do you consider yourself a problem solver and like to work with new technologies?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you are likely a great candidate to fit our open Sales Engineer role. This exciting position will reward excellence with uncapped financial compensation for a highly motivated person that is committed to solving problems and provide value to our clients. As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for cultivating business with our existing clients along with generating sales at targeted new customers throughout the territory.
Our client is a family of brands dedicated to quality, safety, productivity, and innovation. Our mission is to identify and deliver the world's most innovative manufacturing solutions, provide superior service with local expertise, empower our customers to be more productive, build a better-quality product, and maintain a safe environment for their workers.
Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with their customers to deliver the best service to end-users.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary point of contact for all customers in the territory and will help design the territory strategy. As a Sales Engineer, you will interface and collaborate primarily with Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers at automotive, heavy off-road vehicle, and aerospace assembly plants. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all sales, projects, and services are delivered on schedule with an eye toward exceeding customer expectations. The Sales Engineer will function as the customer advocate during interactions with their regional team, inside sales, and our channel partners. All Sales Engineers are expected to be value-add sales professionals.
Our Sales Engineers are provided comprehensive product and strategy training giving them a framework to develop creative solutions for customers. Sales Engineers are also trained and supported on all internal systems (CRM, Target Sheets, etc).
As a professional representing our brand, we insist on exceptional standards, a sense of urgency, and a commitment to add value for our customers. You’ll need an exceptional work ethic, an inherent mechanical aptitude, and the ability to build and strengthen relationships with our customers.
Successful applicants must be able to:
- Define, develop, and execute a Performance Optimization Plan for the Territory based on company targets and goals
- Embrace company core values, reporting structure, and communication requirements
- Identify future product and customer needs
- Support end-users with technical expertise and best-practice use of our products
- Achieve and exceeds sales targets
- Identify new accounts and opportunities throughout the territory
- Competitive, positive, and resilient attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to learning
- Strong negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to work remotely – self motivated
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to prioritize
- Must be able to interface and build relationships across all levels of our client’s organizations
- Strong ability to collaborate and willingness to assist the team
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering related field a plus)
- Previous Professional Sales training
This is a full-time position offering a matching 401K plan, health care benefits and competitive compensation package.