Are you interested in helping organizations explore the spectrum of technology solutions from web, mobile to emerging tech such as AR, Voice, iOT & beyond? If so, we have a seat at our table for you to join our team of nerds.
This Nashville, TN based digital solutions lab which partners with market leaders and brand innovators to deliver technology enabled solutions which are impactful, drive engagement, sales and ultimately enable our client to Explore What is Possible.
As a Strategic Account Director, you will be responsible for full lifecycle sales efforts, from initial call through contract execution. This role requires a background in business development, ideally selling digital solutions such as web and mobile development or emerging technologies. Strong communications skills, excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to start, develop, and nurture relationships, and technical knowledge and curiosity are important to the success of this role.
This role is about forging new connections and fostering relationships with key decision makers which translate into projects for our team to execute. Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated and able to dive into the role immediately and use initiative to drive lead generation forward. This person should be prepared to join a highly energetic team in a fast paced environment. Wanted: A full stack sales professional who generates leads, ideas and closes deals!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This role will be located in the Nashville office
● Generate leads through professional networking and cold outreach techniques
● Prospecting and building new business opportunities primarily focused within Middle Tennessee area and surrounding region
● Ability to understand prospect needs and effectively communicate value proposition to prospects
● Utilize a consultative sales approach to close opportunities with senior level executives
● Strong presentation skills to share the company's capabilities and work portfolio to prospective clients and partners across in-person, phone and web conference opportunities
● Creative capacity to develop digital concepts and ideas to support client’s objectives
● Work with internal resources to ensure efficient set up and
● Ongoing management and proactively expanding success/projects for strategic accounts
● Initiate and build prospect relationships
● Coordinate and schedule online and onsite meetings of key decision makers
● Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy
● Negotiate contract terms within the acceptable guidelines
● Effectively transition closed projects to project management team
● Develop prospect account strategy and plan
● Own and manage prospect and project opportunity pipeline
● Represent and embody the company brand and culture at the highest standard, as this role will be the first point of contact for our future customers. We treat our team and clients as family.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
● 3+ year B2B sales experience; proven ability to identify and develop new business with prospects and existing accounts, build/maintain relationships with the decision makers
● Experience in selling technical services
● Foundational knowledge of digital marketing, web development and passion for technology
● Demonstrated track record of sales success within large, complex organizations and in mid-sized environments, brands and/or marketing agencies
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
A place you want to work, with people you want to work with -
● Culture of empowerment and growth
● Remote work friendly
● Continuous education programs
● Unlimited PTO
● Healthy snacks and lots of coffee
● Technology reimbursement program
● Personal fitness reimbursement program
● Ability to work where your voice is heard and appreciated